Get full access to all our best online content!
This course has been designed to help parents and families make music with their children at home. Included in this course is the following:
- Interactive resources for making music with any instruments
- Access to our sing-along folk and pop songs
- Learn about well known bands and musicians through our artist profile section
- Listen to child-friendly radio shows and playlists
- Access to specific courses such as Irish music and a guitar special
With this course, you and your child will get to choose what content you're interested in trying out at home rather than having set lessons to be covered as a child would do in school.
Shane Mc Kenna is a musician and music teacher based in Dublin, Ireland. He studied Music Education and Music Technology in Trinity College Dublin where he became a leading researcher and developer in the area of new musical notation and collaborative music. He has guest lectured in Ireland and abroad based on his work developing new systems of teaching and learning about music, inside and outside the classroom.
Shane has been teaching music for 12 years, to all ages, in both individual lessons and group workshops. With DabbledooMusic he has hosted family music workshops and school workshops with thousands of parents, teachers and children, including St Patrick's College and Froebel College. All of this experience is now ready to be shared through online courses and resources at DabbledooMusic.com.